A. Wristbands get you priority entry into the participating bars, $5-$8 drink specials, 1 free drink (valid only at starting locations), and free entry into one of Santa's Official After Parties (depending on route you choose).
- The event will take place in both an indoor and outdoor setting. Per California Department of Public Health (CDPH) guidelines for large-scale indoor events and restaurants, attendees are REQUIRED to be fully vaccinated or obtain a negative COVID-19 test before arriving at the event. All attendees and staff MUST show proof (print or digital) of full vaccination approved by the FDA or WHO or negative COVID test within 72 hours. Attendees and staff cannot self-attest to prove vaccination status or a negative test result.
- All persons attending indoor events are required to bring and wear masks, regardless of vaccination status, at the event, except while actively eating and drinking.
- All restaurant employees, regardless of vaccination status, are required to wear masks when working indoors.
- All attendees are asked to wear a mask while waiting in line.
- Where to get your vaccine: https://myturn.ca.
Event Cancellation due to COVID-19:
- In the event that SANTA Monica Pub Crawl is cancelled due to California Department of Public Health (CDPH) and Los Angeles County Public Health (LACPH) guidelines, all tickets will be refunded.
We will continuously monitor California Department of Public Health (CDPH) and Los Angeles County Public Health (LACPH) guidelines and adjust any health and safety protocols leading up to the event. Vaccination status/negative test requirements, mask requirements, and any other health and safety protocols are subject to change at any time.
A. Unfortunately, there are no refunds as it is for charity, but you can transfer to a friend, or we can give you credit for next year’s event! Thank you for your donation and stay healthy!
A. Yes! All crawlers are welcome to participate and support the Westside Food Bank, we just ask that you check in under the original name of the person who purchased the ticket. No ID is required.
A. Yes, a limited number for sale at each route’s starting location.
A. Move along to the next bar on the route, and come back to that location later on in the evening.
A. Every bar will be forming lines when they reach capacity. We will try to keep things moving so people don’t stay too long in one bar and make room for the next group.
A. This year, Santa has THREE Official After Parties to choose from for your and convenience. Santa's Official After Parties will start at 10pm at Lanea and Cult for the Promenade / Downtown SM Route or The Victorian for the Main Street Route.
A. In order to get into the bars and take advantage of the specials, you must have an official SMPC wristband.
A. Groups in their holiday best – Santas, reindeers, elves, gingerbreads, etc. – can win some amazing prizes in the SANTA Monica Pub Crawl Scavenger Hunt and the Instagram contest. Get a team together, and hunt throughout the crawl for special photo opps and help spread merry cheer. Snap a photo and hashtag #SMPCSpirit on Instagram for your chance to win a special prize!
A. Westside Food Bank’s mission is to distribute as much food as possible to local agencies with food assistance programs and to reduce food waste on the Westside of Los Angeles County. As the food bank warehouse for the Westside since 1981, they annually distribute nearly 4 million pounds of food to the food assistance programs of 65 Westside social service agencies. Every $1 raised from the SANTA Monica Pub Crawl is equal to four pounds of food – so each ticket can create 40 pounds of food to families in need. More info: www.wsfb.org
All routes are walkable but should you decide to use transportation take Uber, Lyft or the Big Blue Bus to the crawl!